Friday, July 12, 2013

Juice Fast Day # 1

Good Morning!

So today is the first day of my juice fast! I am so excited to start this journey. I feel somewhat more prepared today than I did yesterday. I tried to plan what juices I would make for the first week, but I may improvise because I have so much fresh produce and I don't want any of it to go to waste. I will post tomorrow what I drank today.

I went to Costco with a few co-workers yesterday, one of them had a card and was sweet enough to take me (on her birthday)! They surprisingly had quite a bit of organic produce.

I got:
Raspberries (my favorite)
Blueberries
15 lbs. bag of carrots
5 lbs. bag of my baby kale
1 large pineapple
5 lbs. bag of organic coffee

Since we went after work (I get off work at 7 and commute 25 miles) I didn't make my green smoothie as planned. I wasn't all that hungry so I had a handful of fresh raspberries! I am happy they were my last solid meal otherwise it would have been a Subway Chopped Veggie Salad :(. I was running behind as usual and didn't prepare my lunch as planned. I think I may be making all of my juices in the morning so I don't run into any trouble when I am at work!

You are what you eat! Look what this juice fast is going to do to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment